This delightful charm has been designed for Ampleforth Shop by the well known Fattorini company. A perfect little reminder of time spent at the Abbey which could be used for many things such as a necklace pendant or a key charm.
Fattorini & Sons was a jewellery business established by a family of Italian immigrants who arrived in the British city of Leeds, in Yorkshire, England in the early 19th century. Antonio Fattorini opened a shop in Harrogate to take advantage of seasonal trade in Harrogate in 1831, this business is today owned and run by descendants of the founders. In the 1850s he opened a shop in Bradford with two of his sons. In 1883 the firm made the first ever chess clock comprising two linked pendulum clocks. Fattorini & Sons became Thomas Fattorini Ltd in 1984 and holds a Royal Warrant.